Instant Water Heater Faucets
- JUNOJunoShowers Instant Hot Water Bathroom and Kitchen Faucet Electric Hot Water Dispenser$383.00 Was: Regular Price $413.00 7% Off
- JUNOJuno Electric Tankless Instant Hot Water Heater Kitchen Faucet$226.80 Was: Regular Price $319.70 29% Off
- JUNOJuno 3000W Instant Hot Water Kitchen Faucet Deck Mount Single Handle$291.60 Was: Regular Price $343.85 15% Off
- JUNOJuno White Electric Instant Hot Water Heater Kitchen Faucet$178.80 Was: Regular Price $272.55 34% Off
- JUNOJuno Quinn LCD Electric Heater Kitchen Faucet Instant Hot Water Tap Tankless Water Heater$341.55 Was: Regular Price $511.75 33% Off
- JUNOJuno Genoa Tankless Water Heater Kitchen Sink Faucet with LED Display$185.31 Was: Regular Price $216.55 14% Off
- JUNOJuno Instant Electric Water Heater Faucet with Digital Display for Kitchen & Bathroom$170.94 Was: Regular Price $318.55 46% Off
- JUNOJuno Rotable Kitchen Faucet with Tankless Water Heater$259.81 Was: Regular Price $364.55 29% Off
- JUNOJuno Instant Tankless Electric hot Water Heater Faucet Kitchen Instant Heating tap Water faucet with LED Digital$263.89 Was: Regular Price $333.50 21% Off
Tankless Instant Water heater Faucets for Energy Conservation
In a traditional water heater, the complete tank of water is heated up even if you use the water or not. This can result in unnecessary wastage of energy. A solution for this is a tankless water heater. A tankless water heater heats only the required amount of water. Thus, there is no wastage of power as excess water is not heated up.
We at Juno showers have a wide range of tankless water heaters for both kitchen and bathroom sinks. Our instant tankless water heaters are compact and can be easily fitted to the faucets. Water heater faucets are made of high-quality material and can withstand the fluctuation in temperature. The chrome surface finish provides a neat and clean look to the heater.
Is a tankless water heater worth it?
Water heating takes up a chunk of energy cost in a household. It is estimated that 30% of the energy bill goes towards water heating. Thus, it makes sense to find an alternative for water heating that can reduce the energy bill.
By installing a tankless water heater, the cost of energy can be reduced considerably. Moreover, tankless water heaters are available in different price ranges to meet the varied requirements of the customers. The installation of the water heater is also rather easy. Thus, investing in a tankless water heater is worth the money.
What is the life expectancy of a tankless water heater?
A tankless water heater, once installed, would last for 20 years. A storage heater, on the other hand, would last for only 8-12 years. Thus, a tankless heater is highly durable and is worth the investment.