Tankless Water Heater
- Juno White Electric Instant Hot Water Heater Kitchen FaucetRegular Price $237.00 Now only $149.00 37% OffIncl. 0% VAT
- Juno Quinn LCD Electric Heater Kitchen Faucet Instant Hot Water Tap Tankless Water HeaterRegular Price $445.00 Now only $297.00 33% OffIncl. 0% VAT
- Juno Genoa Tankless Water Heater Kitchen Sink Faucet with LED DisplayRegular Price $197.00 Now only $168.59 14% OffIncl. 0% VAT
- Juno Instant Electric Water Heater Faucet with Digital Display for Kitchen & BathroomRegular Price $277.00 Now only $142.45 49% OffIncl. 0% VAT
- Juno Rotable Kitchen Faucet with Tankless Water HeaterRegular Price $317.00 Now only $216.51 32% OffIncl. 0% VAT
Tankless Water heater for Energy Conservation
In a traditional water heater, the complete tank of water is heated up even if you use the water or not. This can result in unnecessary wastage of energy. A solution for this is a tankless water heater. A tankless water heater heats only the required amount of water. Thus, there is no wastage of power as excess water is not heated up.
We at Juno showers have a wide range of tankless water heaters for both kitchen and bathroom sinks. Our tankless water heaters are compact and can be easily fitted to the faucets. These heaters are made of high-quality material and can withstand the fluctuation in temperature. The chrome surface finish provides a neat and clean look to the heater.
Is a tankless water heater worth it?
Water heating takes up a chunk of energy cost in a household. It is estimated that 30% of the energy bill goes towards water heating. Thus, it makes sense to find an alternative for water heating that can reduce the energy bill.
By installing a tankless water heater, the cost of energy can be reduced considerably. Moreover, tankless water heaters are available in different price ranges to meet the varied requirements of the customers. The installation of the water heater is also rather easy. Thus, investing in a tankless water heater is worth the money.
What is the life expectancy of a tankless water heater?
A tankless water heater, once installed, would last for 20 years. A storage heater, on the other hand, would last for only 8-12 years. Thus, a tankless heater is highly durable and is worth the investment.