Juno 3 Function Brushed Gold Touch Control Kitchen Faucet
A faucet work with only one tuoch. Touch on and touch off. Multiple finish type like gold, black, brushed and chrome.
Ships in 5 to 10 Business Days
Juno 3 Function Touch Control Kitchen Faucet
The system adopts e-field sensor technology and controls the switch of the faucet with a smart chip. The system is easy to operate, provided with strong anti-interference ability ,long life and low power consumption characteristics, can work with a variety of faucet.
Installation Type: Deck Mounted touch kitchen faucet
Number of Handles: Single Handle
Valve Type: Ceramic Plate Spool
Faucet Function: Touch Kitchen faucet,pull out kitchen tap
Material: SUS304 Stainless Steel touch kitchen faucet
1. Touch switch: When you tap the faucet, water will flow. a tap will turn it off.
Safety protect: When the water keeps flowing exceeding the setting time (time refer to function option), the faucet will automatically shut off.
2. Integral touch: Operation is simple, with the handle in the "on" position , you can tap anywhere on the spout and base.
Split type: The controller box is separated from the faucet, so it is easily installed and maintained.
3. Low power consumption: Battery operate, your faucet will run for up to 1 year on 4 AA batteries.
4. Product Configuration:The system consists of controller box and water-proof battery box.
1. The battery box shall be placed close the ground (it will be better if the box is placed on the ground), and the battery wires shall be spread.
2. The faucet shall be electrically insulated from table and other pipeline, shall be assembled plastic spacer gasket when installed on the metallic table.
3. Inlet hose and pull hose should be insulated.
STEP 1: Install and fix the faucet. (see installation diagram )
STEP 2: Connect the controller box to the mixed water outlet and connect the inlet and pull hose.
STEP 3: Turn on the triangle valve and connect waterway.
STEP 4: Connect the battery box.
STEP 5: It can work properly.
"Tap" means that your fingers (palm or other parts) immediately move away after touching the faucet. The time from the fingers touching to moving away shall be no more than 300ms, or the tap will be invalid. The water will flow out after one tap and turn off after one tap again.
|Installation Type||Deck Mount|
|Finish Type:||Gold Finish|
We offer special discount on BULK ORDERS.
If you have any bulk order do not just place orders but contact us first for better discount offers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is the kitchen faucet a vibrant gold or brushed matte gold?
November 30 -0001
August 24 2020