Juno 57" Full Body Massage Shower Panel with Hand Held Shower
Shower panel with and without led shower head lights and different size of shower head with different type of body finish.
Availability: Usually Ships within 24 Hours
Product Code: JSH708SP
Juno Stainless Steel 57" Full Body Massage Shower Panel with Hand Held Shower
This high quality stainless steel water pressure balance control shower panels features a contemporary Euro design in high quality stainless steel.
Dimension (1400x200 mm)
The Advantages of Shower Panels: A shower panel will make the dull task of showering much more exciting. It is a kind of shower stall that fits well in a small bathroom. It is one of the best accessories that you can buy for your bathroom. They also have numerous advantages. Here are some of them.
They may be installed in your bathroom on any wall. They will not change the appearance of your bathroom at all. Unlike a shower enclosure or a modern bathroom vanity, they will take up significantly less space. They can be instead of shower enclosure since it serve the same thing.
A shower panel is relatively inexpensive, especially when compared to the cost of other accessories for bathrooms like a modern bathroom vanity or a shower enclosure. The fact is the practically everybody can afford to purchase one. While there prices may be different depending on the manufacturer, the expense is always reasonable. Therefore, you won't have to purchase one knowing that you won't be able to afford it.
More Features of Shower Panels
Installing a Shower Panel
Each Shower Panel is unique and installation could vary from model to model. Be sure to read the manufacturer-issued instructions thoroughly before installing your new Shower Panel.
1. Preparing for installation: Install ½-inch IPS nipples for the hot and cold water supplies. The nipples should extend ? of an inch beyond the wall. The hot water supply is on the left, and the cold on the right. Install the wall surface material. Ensure the wall is watertight before installing the panel by applying a waterproof sealant, such as Teflon tape or plumber’s putty.
2. Installation: Install the elbows included with the panel and point them downwards. The elbow should extend no more than 1 ¼ inches from the surface of the wall. With a helper holding the panel in place, mark the positions of the screw holes and drill the holes with a 6 mm bit suitable for the wall surface.
3. Drop anchor: Install the anchors, and seal the wall with waterproof sealant. While holding the panel against the wall, install the provided gray plastic insert and the top screw into the anchor.
4. Make your connections: Install the center and bottom screws and washers. Connect the supply hoses to the hot and cold supply elbows and the inlet ports on the valve. Turn the water on at the main. Push the diverter stem up to turn the water on to the panel, and check the connections for leaks. When the connections are watertight, push the diverter stem down to cut the water.
|Installation Type||Wall Mount|
|Finish Type:||Stainless Steel|
We offer special discount on BULK ORDERS.
If you have any bulk order do not just place orders but contact us first for better discount offers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Hi there, Is there any connection detail ( dimensions ) that I can use of the JSH708SP model to be able to assess if my current fitting connections are compatible? I understand the concept but without some relative dimensions I can be sure I'll work, since I am in Australia is important to know this beforehand. I would like to place the orders before the sale ends. Thank you in advance. Kurt
May 26 2017
Thank you for showing interest in our products,
The dimensions of the shower panel is H 55" x W 7.8". For more than please go through the below link it will help you
Let me know if you have any other queries,
May 26 2017
Best Seller In the Category
- Regular Price $1,218.00 Now only $778.37 36% OffIncl. 0% VAT
- Regular Price $752.00 Now only $413.35 45% OffIncl. 0% VAT
- Regular Price $839.00 Now only $462.63 45% OffIncl. 0% VAT