Juno 12" Gold Rain LED Shower Head
Gold shower head with and without led lights and available in square and round which can be fixed in ceiling mount and wall mount.
Ships in 1 to 2 Days
Juno Gold Rain LED Shower Head with and without led lights
|Showerhead Style||Contemporary Rain Shower|
|Mount Method||Ceiling Mount|
|Connection||1/2" US standard (included)|
|Shower Arm||Optional (purchased separately)|
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- This high tech rain shower head powers the LED lights using a built in hidden dynamo
- The lights will automatically turn on when water pressure is turned on
- The lights will dim and brighten when you lower and raise the pressure so you can set the perfect mood, water and light
- The shower head will automatically change colors according to the temperature of the water so you always know how the water will feel on your skin just by looking at it
- Never be scalded again by entering a shower that is just too hot
- The threading is universal so it will fit any standard shower head by simply unscrewing the old one by hand and attaching the new one. A shower arm is not included, and can be purchased seperately.
- Premier finishing process – finish will resist rusting and corrosion through every day use
- The Shower head can be used with either wall or ceiling mount shower arm
- Modern Stylish Design finished in gold tone made to match or stand out from your other bathroom fixtures
- High Quality This modern shower head is made out of solid brass, so its made to last!!
- LED lights will last lifetime of the showerhead.
- 1 year of manufacturing warranty.
- The flow rate is 2.5 GPM
|Installation Type||Wall Mount|
|Finish Type:||Gold Finish|
We offer special discount on BULK ORDERS.
If you have any bulk order do not just place orders but contact us first for better discount offers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Just on your sister site (Fontana showers) and they offer a gold 14.5 inch wall mounted arm - can you give me that with the JSO3GSH shower head instead of the 8" one?
December 22 2016
Please send the link of that, we can send it.
January 12 2017