Chrome Finish Shower Drains
- Juno New Design Stainless Steel LED Shower Linear DrainRegular Price $473.00 Now only $396.41 16% OffIncl. 0% VAT
- Juno Solid Stainless Steel Bathroom Shower Linear DrainRegular Price $417.00 Now only $291.89 30% OffIncl. 0% VAT
- Juno "S" Design Linear Shower Drain Stainless Steel Channel BodyRegular Price $344.00 Now only $245.15 29% OffIncl. 0% VAT
- Juno Chrome Floor Mount Antique Style Bathroom Shower Drain SystemRegular Price $159.00 Now only $129.00 19% OffIncl. 0% VAT
Provide a Contemporary Look with Chrome Finished Shower Drain
Now providing a contemporary touch to your shower enclosure is easy thanks to the Chrome finished shower drain. The elegant and stylish look of this drain provides a sophisticated look to your bathroom.
We, at Juno Showers, have a good collection of chrome finished shower drain that provides a modern look to your bathroom. Our shower drains are made of high-quality stainless steel that is highly durable. It can withstand wear and tear and does not get rusted easily.
What are the different types of chrome shower drains?
Chrome shower drains are available in different designs and styles. But they broadly fall under two categories – point drain and linear drain.
The point drain is the most popular one and is found in most of the bathrooms. In this type of drain, the drain is fixed on one corner of the shower. It has a round or square drain cover. This type of drain provides a simple look to your bathroom.
A linear drain, on the other hand, is a narrow, rectangular drain. It is fixed mostly on the side of the shower close to the wall. A linear drain provides a stylish and glamorous look to your bathroom owing to its peculiar design. It is available in different sizes. Thus, you can select one depending on the size of your bathroom.
How do you clean a shower drain?
To clean a shower drain, you have to follow the below steps
- First, sprinkle baking soda down the drain.
- Next, take a cup of white vinegar and pour it down the drain. Now, the baking soda and white vinegar start reacting.
- Leave it like that for 30 minutes. This will give enough time for both chemicals to react.
- After 30 minutes, flush down the drain with water. This will remove all blocks in the drain.