Juno Long Neck Motion Sensor Kitchen and Bathroom Faucet
Long Neck Sensor Faucet is controlling water wastage and give a controlled water flow. This faucet can be used at public place like airports, hotels and even you can use in your our bathroom or even the kitchen sink.
Ships in 1 to 2 Days
Juno Long Neck Motion-Sensor Kitchen and Bathroom Faucet
Reduces the transfer of germs by preventing cross-contamination and re-contamination of germs and bacteria by not touching the faucets or handles.Cut down on water usage by minimizing waste of water while soaping, lathering, scrubbing and drying hands by eliminating unnecessary and unattended water flow.
Sensor Activated Faucet Special Features:
- Durable Vandal-Resistant Brass Body; Ideal for Residential as well as commercial high use applications.
- Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet will self adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of the lavatory.
- Flashing light indicator; a diagnostic indicator for power up, low battery, and solenoid function.
- The meaning of the codes is described in the installation instructions.
- Convenient to maintain; with built-in strainer to prevent sundries from entering the solenoid valve and the strainer is easy to clean.
- The faucet can be mounted to any sink surface.
- ADA Complaint.
- Battery life 8,000 cycles per month and with enough water pressure is approx 5 year service life of the batteries.
- Adjustable sensing range; while the factory range is set about 4" to 5" from the sensor, it can be adjusted.
- Diameter of inlet pipe: DN15.
- Diameter of outlet pipe: DN15.
- Water Pressure: 0.05Mpa - 0.7Mpa.
- Power: DC.6V.
- Detection Zone: Factory set 25cm/10" (based on standard inductive board).
- Ambient Temperature: 1 - 45 ℃ / 33.8 -113 °F.
- Degree of protection by enclosure: 1P56.
- Stainless Steel Hoses.
- Mounting Hardware.
- Batteries Pre-installed.
- All the hardware necessary.
- For satisfactory installation.
- Power: 4 (AA) Alkaline Batteries or AC Adapter.
- Battery life expectancy: 200,000 cycles.
- Solenoid valve: 6 Volt magnet latching.
- Working Water Pressure: 1 PSI -100 PSI.
- Supply Inlet Size: 1/2” NPT Male.
- Water Temperature Control: Built-in.
- Pop-up Drain Rod: N/A.
- Sensor type and Location: Active Infrared, Neck mounts.
- Sensor Microprocessor: Digital, Pug And Play.
- Sensing Range: 2” to 6”.
- Response Time: 0.3 Second.
- Shut-Off Delay Time: 2 Seconds.
- Maximum Running Time: 60 Seconds.
- Particle filter size: 50 Mesh.
- Aerator: 2.2 GPM Standard.
- Water-saving: water flows out when your hands approach it and stops immediately.
- Hygienic: self-open and close to free hands from any touching, which can efficiently avoid bacteria mutual infections.
- Intelligent: with its micro-computer for controlling its action.
- Shape of lavatory.
- Low power consumption: for 4 AA alkaline batteries can be used for 2 years at 200 cycles a day.
Detailed Product Description: Electronic Faucet Goose Neck Sensor Faucet:
1. Infrared sensor operated, touch-free operation.
2. Advanced energy saving design for long lasting battery life.
3. Waterproof sensor.
4. Battery low LED light indicator.
5. Sensing distance adjusted automatically.
6. Long life durable body.
7. Advanced circuit design saves electricity and water.
8. Battery: 4*'AA' size cells.
9. Water supply pipe size: DN15 (G1/2").
10. Sensing distance: factory set 30cm.
11. Time delay: less than 0.5 seconds.
12. Operation duration: power will automatically cut off after continuous use for 60 seconds.
13. Color: chrome.
|Installation Type||Deck Mount|
|Finish Type:||Chrome Finish|
We offer special discount on BULK ORDERS.
If you have any bulk order do not just place orders but contact us first for better discount offers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How is temperature regulated on you motion activated kitchen faucet. I see no regulator
August 28 2016
The temperature is preselected, usually by a thermostat in the control box. Delta touch
operated faucets use the conventional handle to set the temperature and you touch the body
to turn it on or off.
September 03 2016
Q: Is the sensor in the base or the tip of the faucet? The image shows a deck mount with a vessel type sink. Seems like the vessel would block the sensor and it would not work. I have the same type and need a tip type sensor for bar, 3 faucets actually.
October 19 2016
Sorry for delay in reply. The faucet is deck mount so the sensor will not block. BTW you can use this faucet also. https://www.junoshowers.com/milan-touch-wave-kitchen-faucet-stainless-steel-faucet-wave-sensor-pull-out-fitting-kitchen-sink-mixer-tap.html
December 07 2016