Handheld Shower Heads
- JUNOJuno Charlie Temperature Controlled Digital Display Color Changing LED Handheld Shower head$82.00 Was: Regular Price $94.85 14% Off
- JUNOJuno Rain Polished Brass Shower Head Combo Hot & Cold Mixer With Tub Spout$466.60 Was: Regular Price $599.75 22% Off
- JUNOJuno Contemporary Antique Brass Round Showerhead & Handheld Shower with Shower Hose$373.75 Was: Regular Price $523.25 29% Off
- JUNOJuno New Temperature Display Mixer With Rainfall Shower System$535.00 Was: Regular Price $698.00 23% Off
- JUNOJuno Thermostatic Hot & Cold Bar Mixer Chrome Finish Wall Mount With Handheld Shower$298.80 Was: Regular Price $386.40 23% Off
- JUNOJuno Chrome Bathroom Shower Head Double Heads Handheld Shower Head Shower System Set$166.67 Was: Regular Price $242.65 31% Off
- JUNOJuno Brushed Nickle 5 Function Shower Head with Handheld Shower$172.74 Was: Regular Price $217.35 21% Off
Make Showering an Easy Task with Handheld Shower Heads
While taking a shower, spraying water on every part of the body is highly desirable. While a fixed showerhead can damp your body, you may not be able to concentrate on every part of the body. This is possible only with a handheld showerhead.
What is a handheld showerhead?
As the name suggests, a handheld showerhead is one that can be held in the hand while taking a shower. These showerheads are attached to the shower wall using a hose with the showerhead resting in a holder. Whenever you want to use the shower head, you can remove it from the handle and spray the shower to your body.
Unlike a fixed showerhead where every droplet of water may not touch your body, the water from a handheld showerhead touches every part of the body. For those who believe in water conservation, the handheld showerhead is the right choice.
How do I choose the right handheld showerhead?
Firstly, you should consider the pressure of the water. Most of the showerheads require 40 to 60 psi of water pressure. If the water pressure in your home is low, then you should go for a handheld showerhead that requires less water pressure.
Secondly, you should consider the spray of water. The water from a handheld showerhead can either be a targeted spray in which the water comes out harder, or it can be a regular rinse where the water trickles out just to soak the body. In between these two is the wide water spray. In this type of showerhead, the water flows out of each nozzle with uniform speed.
Can I add a handheld showerhead to the existing showerhead?
Yes, it is possible to attach a handheld showerhead to an existing showerhead. For this, you need a shower diverter fitting through which the water can be diverted from the main shower to the handheld shower.