Rain Shower Heads
Items 1-16 of 347
Items 1-16 of 347
Rain Shower Heads for Small and Big Bathrooms
The latest design rain shower head at June showers, we have a wide range of rain shower heads in different finish types. Latest design and luxury style for your bathroom. Rain Shower head size available form 8" to 40", so you can select its size according to your bathroom size and bathroom style.
- Wall Mount Shower Head: Available 8" to 16" wall mount shower head with LED lights and without LED lights.
- Shower Arm: Available shower arm size are 8" to 20".
- Stainless Steel: Shower heads made of stainless steel with all the sizes.
- Rain Shower: The shower head comes with LED Lights and without LED Lights.
- Availabel Finish Type: Its available including Chrome finish rain shower heads, Brass finish rain shwoer head, brushed finish and gold finish.
- Water Pressure: US standard water pressure. Water flow are also US stander with US plumbing fitting stander.
- Shower Head: Wide range of shower heads like rainfall, waterfall, wall mount rain shower head, ceiling mount rain shower head, with led lights without led lights.
- Shower Head Shape: Square rains hower heads and Round rain shower heads.
- Luxurious Rain Shower: Many type of luxury shower including 20" by 20", 20" by 40", 40" by 40". Experience our luxury rain shower with handheld shower which mostly available in ceiling mount. Also available in brushed nickel, bronze and gold finish.
- Easy to Install: Use our EASY installation guide for any rainfall shower system installations.
Enjoy great shower experience with our top quality rain shower systems.
What size rain shower head should I get?
Rain showers heads are available from 8 inches to 40 inches. The primary consideration while selecting a rainfall shower head should be the size of the bathroom. If you have a large bathroom, you can consider going for a 32 inch or 40-inch showerhead. But the water pressure should be high so that water can flow easily through the large surface area. For bathrooms with low water pressure, it is better to go for a small-sized showerhead, though the bathroom size is big.
Thus, both the bathroom size and water pressure should be considered while selecting the size of the rain showerhead.
How to clean a rainfall showerhead?
The cleaning process of the rainfall shower head varies depending on whether the showerhead can be removed or not.
In case of a removable shower head, first, boil water and add white vinegar to it. Dip the showerhead in the water-vinegar solution in such a way that the holes point downwards. Leave it for some time. After sometime scrub and clean the showerhead with a brush.
For cleaning a non-removable showerhead, take a plastic bag. Make a solution of white vinegar and water and pour it in the plastic bag. Carefully tie the bag on the showerhead and leave it overnight. The next day, remove the plastic bag and scrub and clean the showerhead.
How high should a ceiling rain shower head be installed?
The standard height for installing a rain shower head is 84 inches. But it varies depending on the personal requirements. On average the height can range from 72 inches to 96 inches depending on the height of the person using the shower and the height of the ceiling.