Juno Wall Mount Gold Finish Shower Head Set Brass Faucet Handheld Shower Head
This is wall mount rain traditional gold designed shower head. It has ceramic valve, brass materiel faucet body and handle with 150cm length of hose.
Ships in 1 to 2 Days
Juno Wall Mount Rain Gold Shower Head Set with Handheld Shower Head
Function: Shower Faucets
Feature: Wall-mount, Rainfall
Style: Traditional Gold Design
Finish Type: Gold Finish
Installation Holes: Two Holes
Number of Handles: Two Handle
Valve Type: Ceramic Valve
Faucet Body Material: Brass
Faucet Handle Material: Brass
Faucet installation distance: 15cm
Hose length: 150cm
Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM
1. Worked water pressure: 2-8 kilograms.
2. Designed with two handles temperature mixer.
1. Special Traditional Gold Design Bathroom Rain Shower is made of solid brass body and with TI-PVD Gold plated fine finishing.
2. Durable ceramic valves ensuring there are no water leaks.
3. Available to work more than 600,000 times at a water temperature of 90 degrees.
4. Comes with all necessary accessories and installation parts.
|Installation Type||Wall Mount|
|Finish Type:||Gold Finish|
We offer special discount on BULK ORDERS.
If you have any bulk order do not just place orders but contact us first for better discount offers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: We'd really like to know what plumbing fittings we need and dimensions inside the wall in order to hook this up. Is this available anywhere online?
August 14 2016
I hope the details below will help you
- Material: Brass
- Handle Type: Lever
- Assembly Required: No
- Base Plate Height: 2-1/8"
- Base Plate Width: 2-1/8"
- Shower Head Diameter: 6-1/4"
- Tub Filler Spout Reach: 7-1/4"
- Hand Shower Material: Brass
- Adjustable shower riser allows for an adjustable overall height of 48" - 66".
- Minimum/maximum height from inlet centers to top of riser: 41-1/4" / 59-1/4".
- Minimum/maximum height from inlet centers to shower head: 32" / 50".
- Hand shower measures 7-3/4" L.
- 1/2" IPS riser.
- Inlets have 6" center-to-center measurement.
1. Place thread sealant on the ½" pipe threads in the shower wall and thread on mounting nuts or swing arm couplers.
Tip: If your faucet features swing arm couplers, adjust the couplers in a clockwise motion. Loosening the couplers to get them into the desired position may cause the connection to leak.
2. Install your faucet with any included rubber washers or sealing gaskets. Tighten to secure using a smooth jaw wrench or strap wrench to prevent damaging the finish.
3. Remove any screws from the wall bracket loop that might scratch the riser finish. Slide the wall bracket loop about halfway up the riser and tighten slightly to hold in place.
4. Slide the riser nut and tapered washer onto the bottom of the riser. The tapered end of the washer should be facing downward.
5. Set the bottom of the riser in the opening on the back or top of the faucet. Slide the riser nut down the riser and hand-tighten to secure.
6. Assemble the wall bracket(s) and mark the screw hole locations on the shower wall. Drill mounting holes using the anchors provided to determine the size of the drill bit needed.
7. Insert the anchors and secure the wall bracket(s) to the wall with the mounting hardware.
8. Tighten the screw on the wall bracket loop to secure in place.
Tip: Use a level to verify that the riser is completely straight on all sides. Trim the wall bracket to the proper length if necessary
9. Finish tightening the riser nut with a strap wrench. Do not tighten more than ¼ turn beyond hand tight.
10. To install a hand-held shower, mount the cradle at a suitable height for the user with the hardware provided. Attach the hose to the faucet with any rubber washers or sealing gaskets included. If your system does not feature a hand-held shower move on to the next step.
11. Attach the shower head to the top of the riser and tighten with a smooth jaw wrench. Do not tighten more than ¼ turn beyond hand tight.
12. Turn on the water supply and open the faucet valves. Check for any leaks and verify that the hot and cold supplies are working correctly. Let the water flow through the riser pipe and shower hose for approximately 30 seconds to clear out debris and dirt.
August 25 2016
Q: Hi, does this have any sort of scald guard or other thermostatic feature? Thanks
October 12 2016
It does not have a scald guard. It is designed with two handles temperature mixer.
October 22 2016
Q: Do you have a polished brass shower system like this without the tub filler?
October 20 2017
Yes we have please go through the below link
For more queries please contact directly our sales team 800-422-1360
October 20 2017