Juno Chrome Motion Sensor Faucet
This Sensor Faucet has Solid Brass Construction, Polished Chrome Finish Water resistant solenoid enclosure. Advanced energy saving design for long lasting battery life Sensor faucet comes complete with Hoses & Accessories.
Stock Status :In stock
JSHD5101 Sensor Faucet
Ships in 5-10 Business Days
JSHD5101 Sensor Faucet
$307.91 Was: Regular Price $548.55 44% Off
Mirage Motion Sensor Faucet
Uses 4AAA Alkaline Batteries (purchase separately).
Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10-125 psi.
Sensor Activated Faucet Special Features:
- Durable Vandal-Resistant Brass Body, Ideal for Residential as well as commercial high use applications
- Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet will self adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of lavatory
- Flashing light indicator, a diagnostic indicators for power up, low battery, and solenoid function.
- Meaning of the codes are described in the installation instructions.
- Convenient to maintain; with built-in strainer to prevent sundries from entering the solenoid valve and the strainer is easy to clean
- Faucet can be mounted to any sink surface.
- ADA Complaint
- Batteries life 8,000 cycles per month and with enough water pressure is approx 5 year service life of the batteries.
- Adjustable sensing range; while the factory range is set about 4"to 5"from the sensor, it can be adjusted.
|Diameter of inlet pipe||DN15|
|Diameter of outlet pipe||DN15|
|Water Pressure||0.05Mpa - 0.7Mpa|
|Power and Voltage||DC.6V|
|AC.220V - 50/60Hz|
|Detection Zone||Factory set 25cm/10" (based on standard inductive board)|
|Ambient Temperature||1 - 45 ℃ / 33.8 -113 °F|
|Degree of protection by enclosure||
This faucet is shipped complete.
- ANSI A112.18.1M
- CSA Standard B125,
- 2.2 U.S.
- Complies with NSF
- Standard 61, Section 9
- Stainless Steel Hoses
- Mounting Hardware
- Batteries Pre-installed
- All the hardware necessary
- for satisfactory installation
Specifications and Dimensions Spout: Chrome Plated Solid Brass sensor faucet
- Power: 4 (AA) Alkaline Batteries or AC Adapter
- Battery life expectancy: 200,000 cycles
- Solenoid valve: 6 Volt magnet latching
- Working Water Pressure: 1 PSI -100 PSI
- Supply Inlet Size: 1/2” NPT Male
- Water Temperature Control: Built-in
- Pop-Up Drain Rod: N/A
- Sensor type and Location: Active Infrared, Neck mount
- Sensor Microprocessor: Digital, Pug And Play
- Sensing Range: 2” to 6”
- Response Time: 0.3 Second
- Shut-Off Delay Time: 2 Seconds
- Maximum Running Time: 60 Seconds
- Particle filter size: 50 Mesh
- Aerator: 2.2 GPM Standard
- Water-saving: water flows out when your hands approach it and stops immediately
- Hygienic: self-open and close to free hands from any touching, which can efficiently avoid bacteria mutual infections
- Intelligent: with its micro-computer to controlling its action, the
- faucet can self adjust its best detection zone as per the color and
- shape of lavatory: Low power consumption: for 4 AA alkaline batteries can be used for 2 years at 200 cycles a day
- Convenient to maintain: there is a strainer inside to prevent sundries
- from entering the solenoid valve and the strainer is easy to clean
|SKU||JSHD5101 Sensor Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mount|
|Finish Type:||Chrome Finish|
|Product Label Juno||Yes|
We offer special discount on BULK ORDERS.
If you have any bulk order do not just place orders but contact us first for better discount offers.
Write Your Own Review